Our Terms are clear, fair and easy to understand
As with everything we like to keep things simple and easy to understand and we believe our terms and conditions are just that. If you do not agree to them then unfortunately we cannot work for/with you and you must let us know prior to starting any campaign, be it SEO, PPC, Web Design or generally anything we offer.
Any proposal or quote accepted by you/your organisation that we have sent is bounded by these terms. If you are unsure, just call us on 0151 329 2509.
- As per our agreed and signed proposal we expect full payment to be made. This would either be upfront or on completion if design work is done or upfront if it’s a monthly campaign of any sort. SEO and PPC campaign terms are priced per customer. Typically we ask for a 4 months agreement for a local marketing campaign (eg) targeting agreed keywords just for one city or town, while we ask for 5-6 months for a national campaign. Following this time period all customers would automatically enter into a rolling month-to-month agreement with a minimum of 1 month to be served as a cancellation for any ongoing services.
- If payment is not made within 28 days and work has been completed as agreed we reserve the right to charge an initial late payment fee of £45. If any outstanding payments are not made within another 28 days a further charge of £45 will be added to your account and all work stopped. If after 7 further days you have not settled any monies owing your account will be passed to a collection agency. *None of this is what we want and only in extreme circumstances will this ever happen.
- We prefer to take payments using Direct Debit our my provider Go Cardless, see www.gocardless.com. You are protected by a Direct Debit guarantee.
14 day Cooling of Period:
- You have 14 days to change your mind re any work or contracts.
- On the 15th day we will email you to confirm this period has elapsed.
- If you choose to forgo your right of a 14 day cooling off period please do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not be satisfied with any of the services provided please email in to email@example.com and tell us your concern. All attempts will be made to resolve. A refund for SEO or PPC is not something we offer however if you are dis-satisfied with our work and in a contract or rolling month-to-month you are free to walk away without any additional charges.
So there you have it folks, we think these terms are fair and easy. The upshot is the team at Merseyside will put the work in and you just need to pay on time. If you feel that our services are not working for you please just call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to work around any issues.